Listed on BlogShares So...This Is My 30's?


 

My 20's have been left behind and my 30's has begun. This is my journey into the next phase of adulthood.

So, should I be feeling any different?

Not Quite A Testosterone Tuesday

I'll get into my usual diatribes on sports, sex and such, but I have to admit that tonight I'm taking one for the team. I agreed to go with Batgirl to a concert many months ago. It's music that I've never been into, will likely never get into, and will have to drive 90 minutes with her to get there. It didn't really hit me until today. Not very manly; I know. I'm swamped at work and will need to leave no later than 4pm so that we can make it on time (with traffic, it's going to take me nearly an hour to get to her apartment). I look at it this way: for all the suffering I've put her through with friends' weddings and birthdays, a trip to Atlanta to see the Giants play, and my Sunday whining over my horrible fantasy football team, I owe it to her. No need to present me with a medal.

Now onto the entertainment portion of the posting...

posted by That 30's Guy @ 7:00 AM,

|

<< Home