Listed on BlogShares So...This Is My 30's?


 

My 20's have been left behind and my 30's has begun. This is my journey into the next phase of adulthood.

So, should I be feeling any different?

News Flash! Britney Spears is a fan of my blog!

Well, I'm only assuming so. These latest shots of Miss Brit, courtesy of What Would Tyler Durden Do? and Celebrity Smack, lead me to believe she is since we now finally see what men everyhwere had been clammoring for: a Britney Bare Beaver Shot! Perhaps she read my post yesterday about going the whole 9 yards?

I can honestly say, I'm sorry it had to go this way: with C-section scars, not in the shape she was Pre K-Fed, and obviously unintentional (um...yeah)

Oh, and by the way, I'm convinced more than ever there is something going on between Spears and Paris Hilton. Hanging out a lot lately, holding hands in photos of them together, and Britney's panties missing while in Paris' company. Put the pieces together people!

posted by That 30's Guy @ 12:52 AM,

|

<< Home