Listed on BlogShares So...This Is My 30's?


 

My 20's have been left behind and my 30's has begun. This is my journey into the next phase of adulthood.

So, should I be feeling any different?

Anniversary Hangover

Damn. My recovery time after a night of drinking just isn't what it was a few years ago.

Batgirl and I had a great anniversary celebration. The inn we stayed at was perfect. The room was everything I had hoped for, complete with the fireplace and jacuzzi. Unfortunately, I forgot what happens when you mix an espresso martini, a little champagne, some wine, and two margeritas with a hot tub. Talk about intensified intoxication! Sunday was one long nap.

I'm a bit sad that the evening was over in a flash. However, we've got another amazing night out in the future: Batgirl surprised me with an anniversary gift of her own, a dinner cruise for two in Boston. I always wanted to do something like that.

Now, it's back to reality. Monday is upon us, and I am swamped with work. Friday can't come soon enough...

posted by That 30's Guy @ 12:36 AM,

|

<< Home