Listed on BlogShares So...This Is My 30's?


 

My 20's have been left behind and my 30's has begun. This is my journey into the next phase of adulthood.

So, should I be feeling any different?

A Saturday Afternoon Post

For those who checked my previous post's comments, I informed you all that things went well at the doctor's office on Thursday.

For those who didn't...well, there is the update.

Bascially, he is 99% sure that what happened to me on Monday was nothing more than a normal event as human's age. We agreed that keeping an eye for frequency of repeated occurances would be the next step, and if it happens again with some regularity and accompanying symptoms, immediate testing would be recommended.

I did end up telling Batgirl about the forthcoming doctor's visit on Wednesday night. She actually guessed at what the cause was, and took the news very calmly. I was glad because the last thing I wanted to do was scare her, but I didn't want to shock her with bad news had the exam turned that up.

So--the health is good. Bottom line is, though, I need to start exercising more.

posted by That 30's Guy @ 2:39 PM,

|

<< Home