Listed on BlogShares So...This Is My 30's?


 

My 20's have been left behind and my 30's has begun. This is my journey into the next phase of adulthood.

So, should I be feeling any different?

Don't Call Me Thick-headed Anymore

Thanks to all you good people who commented earlier today, I decided to call my doctor and set up an appointment for a physical. In fact, his secretary commented about how I hadn't had one "in ages." She's right about that, but now I wisened up and got an appointment. Unfortunately, it's not going to be until Thursday afternoon, so I'm a bit nervous about what the next day-plus has in store. There's been no repeat of last night's scare, but then again there hasn't been an opportunity to. I'd be lying if I said that when my mind wasn't on the job, it was back on what could/couldn't be wrong.

Good news is I don't really feel much different. No pain or anything. However, I think the worry over this since leaving work has left my stomach in knots. I did tell my dad about what happened, but I haven't spoken with Batgirl yet. I'm torn over whether I should tell her. She has a deadline to meet this week, and the matter of her sick aunt, weighing on her mind. I don't want to add more wood into the fire. I do hear the suggestions of the readers, and agree, but timing may not be all that good, especially when it may be a little while before we know of anything wrong.

In the meantime, I'll try to go forward without much worry. That's what my dad said. Until we know what's up, I can't let it drive me crazy. Work does enough of a good job at that!

posted by That 30's Guy @ 9:40 PM,

|

<< Home