Listed on BlogShares So...This Is My 30's?


 

My 20's have been left behind and my 30's has begun. This is my journey into the next phase of adulthood.

So, should I be feeling any different?

Testosterone Tuesday

The trip to the ATL is a not-so-distant memory. I'm back home and back to life as I know it.

Thank God.

Atlanta was not Batgirl's and my cup of tea. When I went there four years ago with Capt. Paul and his brothers, we spent most of our time up in Buckhead where we had our hotel. Our nights out were just a short walk away. Plus, Paul knew where he was going after spending a great deal of his military time there. We had a blast. This time around, even with an impressive Giants victory, the weekend was nothing but a big uphill battle. As much fun as we had at the Georgiadome on Sunday afternoon, our experiences around the game were not so enjoyable. I'll get into it maybe later this week when I have time to digest it all. In the meantime, kudos to Big Blue for rising to the challenge of being down 14-3 just minutes into the second half to score 24 unanswered points and make a statement to the NFC that they are finding their way.

Now, some other topics I've digested.

posted by That 30's Guy @ 7:03 PM,

|

<< Home