Listed on BlogShares So...This Is My 30's?


 

My 20's have been left behind and my 30's has begun. This is my journey into the next phase of adulthood.

So, should I be feeling any different?

Giving You The Finger

Sorry folks. I've been on the DL, the IR, and any other injury list initial you can think of. I busted up the top of my middle finger while fielding a grounder on a bad hop this past Tuesday night at softball practice. As a result, the entire top third of my middle finger is purple and looks like it's going to explode. For a couple of days, it looked like I'd be giving everyone the finger while having my at-bat if it didn't heal in time. I couldn't even squeeze a breast with my right hand fully without the finger popping up, never mind a bat! Needless to say, it's tough to type quickly and comfortably. I'm improving, but not enough to put up a real post. Too bad cuz I had something to say.

Anyhow, the big intra-company softball challenge is tomorrow. I will be a bench-warmer, which is expected when you can barely field a pop-up cleanly. Then, Batgirl and I head to Master K's 30th birthday bash. I think I'm more nervous about that, than the game. Fingers crossed Batgirl holds-up ok. Enjoy the weekend.

posted by That 30's Guy @ 7:51 PM,

|

<< Home