Listed on BlogShares So...This Is My 30's?


 

My 20's have been left behind and my 30's has begun. This is my journey into the next phase of adulthood.

So, should I be feeling any different?

Giant Heart


I know you Eagles fans out there arewaking up in a cold sweat, seeing the above image of Plaxico Burress burning Sheldon Brown in OT to lead the Giants to a 30-24 win.

I admit, I was tossing the towel in on Big Blue after the first half. What I saw was a bunch of big pussies being pushed around like the Little Giants. They couldn't block, cover receivers, rush a passer, and basically just do nothing right. Then a light went on in the lGaints ocker room (most likely the fire spewing from the mouth of a raving mad man named Tom Coughlin) at halftime, and Andy Reid's light went off in the Eagles' locker room. The G-men showed true heart, and Eli Manning did once again what I've never seen his brother do: throw a winning TD pass in a big spot.

It's onto Seattle next week to avenge that awful OT loss to the Seahawks last November.

Tuesday: the debut of "Testosterone Tuesday," my quick hits on what's up in sports, and everything male. There's just been way too much sensitive shit going on in this blog lately!

posted by That 30's Guy @ 9:41 PM,

|

<< Home