Listed on BlogShares So...This Is My 30's?


 

My 20's have been left behind and my 30's has begun. This is my journey into the next phase of adulthood.

So, should I be feeling any different?

My Poor Baby--I Thought I'd Lost You!

A HUGE sigh of relief. Somehow, someway, my blog was retrieved. I put up a serious post on 9/11, and hours later it was gone. I have no clue how this blog went into cognito, but it is back! I don't know about you, but Blogger is really dropping the ball of late in terms of functionality. I can't even post fucking photos without using some type of programming...and who the hell wants to do that?!

I didn't have a whole lot of important shit to say these last two days, but I was going to have some fun talking sports and other superficial nonsense. Ah well, a week lost, but a blog regained. For most of you, my 9/11 post is brand new, so you can read that for the time being. I'm pretty proud of myself when I put up meaningful thoughts, so take a look and feel free to comment. Catch you later.

posted by That 30's Guy @ 7:04 PM,

|

<< Home