Listed on BlogShares So...This Is My 30's?


 

My 20's have been left behind and my 30's has begun. This is my journey into the next phase of adulthood.

So, should I be feeling any different?

Testosterone Tuesday

In my 18-plus months experience of surfing blogs, I've learned one thing that brings back readers is weekly features. For example, Half-Nekkid Thursdays (or HNT--my personal favorite), Cock-Blogging Wednesday (you won't see something like that here!), and a lesser-known features like on my friend Jess' blog, "Bad Poetry I Wrote As A Teenager," and Mr. Pinkerton's "Weekend By The Numbers".

Since I don't have much that is new and deeply engaging at the moment, I thought I'd go shallow for the guys and start "Testosterone Tuesday". If there's one thing about me that hasn't changed through my teens, 20's and now 30's, it's my love for sports and sexy celebs. Maybe this will be weekly, maybe not. I don't have an editor to bust my balls so we'll see.

posted by That 30's Guy @ 10:36 PM,

|

<< Home