Listed on BlogShares So...This Is My 30's?


 

My 20's have been left behind and my 30's has begun. This is my journey into the next phase of adulthood.

So, should I be feeling any different?

Too Busy to Blog

Yeah I read all the speculation in the comments from my last post. Not quite what y'all think. No ring is in the works. Relax. Once again, it's a late night and I couldn't get to a computer sooner. Life's been going as fast as Kevin Federline's in the Nationwide Insurance Super Bowl video. I absolutely need to go to bed so this post is going to be another teaser-type. I just spent over 12 hours in a car over the last 36 hours, so you can understand why I need ot hit the sack. Here's what's happened over the last several days:

- Batgirl and I had the official start of "The Talk." Let's say my mind is beginning to work in a way I wasn't anticipating when we headed into our first anniversary.
- I learned I will likely need to sell my house in the coming weeks because my brother, who lives in and owns the property with me, may be moving three states away due to his job.
- The job is fucking dranining me of much motivation to work on a computer when I come home at night...late at night.
- My close friend Gian lost his father suddenly at the end of last week, and I attended the funeral today...several hours away. I just got back.

Tuesday night won't quite bring you an in-depth post as Batgirl and I have tickets to a college basketball game and I probably won't be home until this time again. I know, I know; I'm being a bad blogger. What's a guy to do when free time is coming to him with scarcity?

posted by That 30's Guy @ 12:08 AM,

|

<< Home