Listed on BlogShares So...This Is My 30's?


 

My 20's have been left behind and my 30's has begun. This is my journey into the next phase of adulthood.

So, should I be feeling any different?

Testosterone Tuesday

You know what? I'm gonna do something different this week. I'm not going to bitch about the New York Giants because anyone who watched them get soundly whipped by the Donovan McNabb-less Eagles yesterday can pretty much see what I've harped on all season long. It's not worth the time or space to repeat myself. All I want to say is, do us all a favor, Big Blue: don't waste another January weekend afternoon on me like you did last year. Just miss the playoffs, and get ready for 2007 with the hope this sorry excuse for a coaching staff is collecting unemployment, and Tiki Barber opts to come back one more year due to some unfinished business.

Onto the good stuff...

posted by That 30's Guy @ 6:58 AM,

|

<< Home