Listed on BlogShares So...This Is My 30's?


 

My 20's have been left behind and my 30's has begun. This is my journey into the next phase of adulthood.

So, should I be feeling any different?

Excuse the Absence

As I'm sure many of you can relate, starting a new job can be a little draining, especially when you are entering an entirely new industry. I feel like I'm back at school, having done a lot of reading last week. By 4pm each day, I was about ready to get up from my desk and scream like a raving lunatic. Reading from books to learn is one thing, but getting absolutely no hands-on and human instruction is a bit boring. Thankfully, my cousin (whom I'll be working with directly in the same position) is done with his systems training he had to go through and can now get into the nitty gritty with me. By the time Friday came around, I felt like I was getting familiar with how I needed to do my job, and especially getting familiar with the system I'll be handling.

Since it's nearly 11pm and I should really be hitting the sack, I'll just brush by what's up:

posted by That 30's Guy @ 10:40 PM,

|

<< Home