Listed on BlogShares So...This Is My 30's?


 

My 20's have been left behind and my 30's has begun. This is my journey into the next phase of adulthood.

So, should I be feeling any different?

My Summer Vacation, By Lindsay and Pam

For those of you who are not a daily reader of What Would Tyler Durden Do? are missing an entertaining report on the escapades of our favorite (and least favorite celebs). Over the last week, the question of just what the hell do celebrities do all day came to mind as I viewed this site's coverage of Lindsay Lohan's vacation (or is this just a typical day for her?), courtesy of your friendly neighborhood paparazzi.

Some photos are doing it for me in a big way. As a self-proclaimed "breast connoisseur", it doesn't take much for me to get excited when I see a set of breasts bursting out of a bikini top. Every day there seems to be new shots of the girl in little clothing. Double-L apparently is proud of her mysteriously disappearing/reappearing Ta Ta's because she's shown them in a few different swimsuits over the last week. It's been like Christmas for a Breast Man. However, seeing her lounging around in the sun with nothing better to do while I slave in an office all week does make me a little ill. The girl can't sing, and I don't consider her much of an actress either. As far as I am concerned, she's just part-time eye candy when she isn't starving herself silly, but somehow she's made millions and can spend her summer doing nothing. Ah well. Someday I can be doing the same.

While Lindsay is frolicking around with her pals and flaunting her flapjacks, Pamela Anderson is literally bouncing around on a boat named "Thunder Gulch" with one of her young sons, barely covered in a bikini of her own. Courtesy of WWTDD.com yet again, I've been treated to a couple of days of seeing Pam's bazookas casually displayed for the kid and the captain and all to see. Monday, though, Pam took it too far as there are shots of her and another woman TOPLESS right in front of the kid. Man! Talk about being spoiled for all women the rest of your life! Someone is going to have to teach this kid that not all women are created with silicone jugs freely flapping in the wind.

As thrilled as I am to see one of my top 10 all-time celebrity babes I wanna bang wearing next to nothing, doing it right in front of her son takes it a little too far. Sure, she doesn't nearly drop her kid charging out of a building, or ride around with him in the front seat of car, but show a little modesty Major Guns, would ya?

posted by That 30's Guy @ 12:25 PM,

|

<< Home