Listed on BlogShares So...This Is My 30's?


 

My 20's have been left behind and my 30's has begun. This is my journey into the next phase of adulthood.

So, should I be feeling any different?

"911...I Need A Man!"

This is a fucking classic news story, reported today during Robin Quivers' news segment on The Howard Stern Show (if you're a Howard fan and haven't purchased a Sirius, then what the fuck are you waiting for?!).

Apparently, a desperate and lonely 45 year-old Oregon woman named Lorna Jeanne Dudash called back 911 with an emergency, of sorts. She wanted the cute deputy who just left her home to come back so she could "know his name" and that she doesn't "know how to go about doing that without calling 911".

The classic line of this call, which can be heard through the link in this CNN.com article, says it all: "He's the cutest cop I've seen in a long time. I just want to know his name. Heck, it doesn't come very often a good man comes to your doorstep."

The deputy return alright. To bust her sorry ass. Lorna, next time, sign up for Match.co or e-harmony!

posted by That 30's Guy @ 10:18 PM,

|

<< Home